Monday, June 6, 2011

Sweet Jesus, today I have felt a sense of peace in my life. I have realized that I do not need to worry about what today or tomorrow holds. I have tried to control my own life and it’s not working Lord. I surrender it all to you in pursuit of your good and perfect will for me. You, O’Lord, have a perfect plan for me and I will trust in you. I give up everything to follow you wherever you will lead. I am yours and only yours. Lord, I pray you will remove all the things in my life that are impure and are causing me to walk off the path you have carved for me. Forgive me for the sins that I have hidden in my heart. I want to glorify you in my actions and in my words. I pray that I will love unconditionally. I know that right now I don’t see why you have me in the position I am in, but you do have a plan for me. Soon enough, I know you will reveal your will to me. I am so very thankful that you have your hand over me and that you hold me in your arms. I am the apple of you eye and I am your beloved. Thank you sweet Jesus for being my friend and the Lord of Lords! I love you, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment