Sunday, August 28, 2011

What great things God has done...for you?

"O DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR VICTORY? O DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR STING?” The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law; but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord"
-I Cor 15:55-58

The past two weeks at Fellowship Bible Church have been amazing. Hearing testimonies about the great things that God has done in people's lives left me with increased faith! I am so grateful and thankful that I have a relationship with Jesus Christ. Each and everyday I am thankful for the life that God breathes in me. He is my Rock and my firm foundation that cannot be destroyed. Nothing or no one can stop him for carrying out his perfect plan for me. I have been through several peaks and valleys in my journey and each time I have came out stronger. There are things out of my control and situations that I am going through right now that I am struggling with, but he tells me to trust him and to give him full control b/c he is SOVEREIGN. I am also thankful for the grace he has had on me and for the freedom I have in Him. If I didn't make the decision to follow him 14 years ago, I would be so lost without Christ! I am so thankful for the many believers that God has put in my life that are walking out his purpose. I am so blessed and no love, no money, no materialistic objects can compare to the sweet love that I have for Jesus. I pray that God will bless me with a man to love and children/orphans that I can bless, in due time...

What great things God has done...for you?


1 comment:

  1. Hi =) Sorry for not saying anything yet. I really like reading your blog =)

    What great things God has done for me?
    I only can see some things, but i know that He does so much more than i can understand. And i'm still learning how to be a Christian. And to be the man He wants me to be. There's so many things i could say, but right now i can only think of one: He loves me =) And just knowing that...just that, does so much in my life.

    God Bless you =)

    ReplyDelete