Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dreams Come True

Back in January I had told a friend of mine that I had a vivid dream that she was four months pregnant in it. She discounted the dream because she was tired of being hurt by not being able to have a baby. She miscarried several times and all she wanted was a family. She and her husband decided that they were going to start the adoption process to bring home a little angel from Africa to be a part of their family. Last night, I found out that she is expecting and that God has been so faithful to answer her prayers. So, not only are they going to be having this little sweet blessing of their own, they are going to still adopt a little sister for the baby! She told me that I was the first of three people who have told her that they have dreamed about her being pregnant. It's awesome how God uses still uses dreams to reveal prophecies! God is faithful and dreams do come true...

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree! God sends signs everywhere, but you have to believe. Too often we discount the signs because we are afraid. -Lola http://www.happinessinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful! I just stumbled upon your blog...I see you have a true heart...
    I am going to "follow" your blog if you don't mind. Right now, I can't get the "follow" link to work.
    Feel free to check out my blog
    www.letmewashyourfeet.blogspot.com
    :) :)

    ReplyDelete