Saturday, February 11, 2012

Let Him Lead

As I was having my quiet time with the Lord today, he spoke some specific things to me and maybe this will speak to you too. He lead me to scriptures about letting go of my selfish desires and letting him lead in all areas of my life. The ones that he used to speak to me are:

Proverbs 3:5-6 says, "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and He will make your paths straight." (NAS)

Proverbs 16:3-4a says, "Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans. The Lord works out everything to its proper end." (NIV)

Proverbs 16:9 says, "In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps." (NIV)

Isaiah 14:24 says, "The LORD Almighty has sworn, "Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will happen." (NIV)

Believing in those scriptures, how can we not trust the Lord? He says, that HIS plan is perfect and never fails. He has his hand over our life and no matter how much we try to force our own plans into our life, he is going to redirect our steps if we allow him to. We must be willing to surrender it all and wholeheartedly trust that he will work all things out for the good. Why would a God that loves us so much neglect us? He wouldn't, he gave his son for you and for me!

...LET HIM LEAD


No comments:

Post a Comment