Thursday, February 9, 2012

No Matter the Distance, He Answers

My heart is so happy right now...

Today, I was sitting with my niece and nephew playing games and as I was sitting there I heard my niece singing "God of Wonders". So I joined in and she said that was her favorite song. I then started asking both of them more questions about Jesus and what they believed. They said that they love Jesus and that He is the ONLY God in the universe. My niece continues to say, "I love Jesus and he is my best friend!". Then my nephew recites me scriptures he has memorized. To hear that made my eyes well up with tears. I have been praying for their salvation for years and God answered. I truly believe that they both have given their life to Christ. We continued to sing more songs like "Jesus Loves Me" and "Jesus Loves the Little Children". Then they sang me "The B-I-B-L-E" and "I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N".

I always wondered how God would answer my prayers and speak into their lives b/c they live so far away from me. Now I know that NOTHING is impossible for Christ. He will draw people near to him in his timing and reveal himself to people all over the world. Please join me in prayer for the rest of my family to know Christ personally.

Thank you Jesus for all you do! You are the light of the world and all glory belongs to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment