Sunday, October 7, 2012

Holy Spirit Reign In Me

I just have to share and say that my church, The Hills Nashville, was so powerful today.

God really spoke to me and I'm ready for the Holy Spirit to take control over my life, my thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my insecurities, my finances, etc..and have his way in me.  I'm ready for God to strip the dead things out of my life and give me a refreshing new LIFE that is Spirit-led.

We must let the Holy Spirit work in our lives, submitting to Him and dying to self in order to live life.  Something that really stood out to me was, "You can't hurt a dead man's feelings"-Pastor Ragsdale

Here some points from the message on Romans 8:
-the law of the Spirit is LIFE
-the Spirit helps us to move into abundant life...to greatness
-the mind governed by the flesh is death and hostile towards God
-the mind governed by the Spirit is governed by life & peace
-the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead is the same Spirit that lives in us

Listen to this song and invite the Spirit in...


No comments:

Post a Comment