Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Burst of Love

Last night I was having a rough night just thinking about my singleness.  Just wondering why God has kept me single for so long? I pray and seek for answers, but he hasn't given them.  I feel like I am a great catch! Who wouldn't want an honest, genuine, level-headed, smart, funny, pretty girl who loves the Lord with all her heart.  I just broke down last night and had some bitterness and anger in my heart for God not bringing my future mate into my life.  And, as I was having my devotion this morning (how fitting), he spoke to me:

"For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" - Matthew 6:32-34





No comments:

Post a Comment