Thursday, June 24, 2010

Two years ago, it was the day before my friend's rehearsal and I was driving down Old Hickory and was talking to God saying, "When will it ever be me? Why am I not the one dating or getting married? Why, God, Why?" and he immediately spoke to me. I was at a traffic light and I looked up and the car in front of me had a license plate that said, "BIG GOD". Wow! That hit me like a ton of bricks. God was telling me, I am bigger than you think. You have know idea who I have for you. You don't see it right now, but one day soon you will. I don't mean to talk about my singleness all the time, but I feel like a lot of people can relate to me because they are in the same boat as I am. I hope my stories are encouraging to you. This is just one area of my life that God speaks to me a lot about! I am glad that I can share my stories with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment